As a self-taught artist, Michele Renée Ledoux's ever-evolving technique and aesthetic is evidence of her passion for life-long learning and spiritual growth.
Her work has been exhibited in solo and group shows both nationally and internationally; is in private collections; and has also been published—including in an award-winning book.
In addition to both national and international recognition, recent accolades include:
- Award of Excellence—Juror Distinction | Plaza Art Fair | Kansas City, MO | 2018
- Best of Show | Mixed Media | Park City Kimball Arts Festival | Park City, UT | 2018
- Best of Show | Lakefront Festival of Art | Milwaukee, WI | 2018
- Award of Excellence—Juror Distinction | Plaza Art Fair | Kansas City, MO | 2017
- Best Colorado Artist | Golden Fine Arts Festival | Golden, CO | 2017
- 3rd Best of Show | Mixed Media | Bethesda Row Fine Arts Festival, Bethesda, MD | 2015
- Best of Category | Mixed Media | Bethesda Row Fine Arts Festival, Bethesda, MD | 2014
- 2nd Place | Mixed Media | Bruce Museum Outdoor Arts Festival | Greenwich, CT | 2014
- Best of Category | Mixed Media | Bethesda Row Fine Arts Festival, Bethesda, MD | 2013
- Best of Show | 2D | Old Town Art Fair, Chicago, IL | 2013
- Honorable Mention | Encausticon, Gallery Nord, San Antonio, TX | 2012
- 1st Place | Printmaking | Castle Rock Art Fest, Castle Rock, CO | 2012
- Best of Show | Printmaking | Park City Kimball Arts Festival, Park City, UT | 2012
- Best of Show | 2D | Open Arts Fest, Boulder, CO | 2012
- Best of Show | Center for the Arts Evergreen, Evergreen, CO | 2012
- Best of Show | Mixed Media | The Woodlands Waterway Fine Arts Festival, The Woodlands, TX | 2012
- Doug and Annie Johnson Photographic Arts Award | Artists Assoc. of Northern CO, Fort Collins, CO | 2011
- Best of Show | Highland Park Festival of Fine Craft, Highland Park, IL | 2010
- Finalist | Tenuta S. Anna Prize, Veneto, Italy | 2010
- Best of Show | Morton Street Gallery, Richmond, TX | 2009
Ledoux was born outside Boston, MA in 1967 and relocated to Boulder, Colorado in 1990 after graduating from the University of Colorado at Boulder. She then moved to Evergreen, CO in 1998 where she currently resides and works as a full-time artist both in her studio and as she travels the world.